Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Anyone running Fi Q in AZ willing to demo?


hdrox88

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone in Arizona have Fi Q and willing do provide a demo for me? I would like to hear one or two before I make my final decision.

I have Fi Q, Diamond D6, and *** trash all in mind.

Posted

Ok, well I have Switched from *** junk to the trash in my choices. I'll have two 15" sealed of what ever I go with. Anyone got any advice or can compare two of them for me?

Posted

Sorry I cant help with a demo but tell me how the ICONs go because i recommended one of those in 12inch and a sundown 1000D to one of my buddies because of the price on ***.com

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Posted
Sorry I cant help with a demo but tell me how the ICONs go because i recommended one of those in 12inch and a sundown 1000D to one of my buddies because of the price on ***.com

I haven't decided on the ICONs just yet. I am looking to see if anyone has heard at least two of my three choices and can compare the two for me. I will post my decision once it's made.

Fi Q, *** trash, Diamond D6? 2 15" sealed. I've got 1800w rms at the ready for now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2395 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...