Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Just thought I'd upload it for now. I'm surprised I actually see a little flexing. This is basically my "before" video. Will take another one and pics tomorrow before, during, and after install of the door pack. Wish me luck, my first time with this sort of thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNunpBC81dQ

Sorry, can't get it to post.

Thanks again Ant and SMD.

Edited by k3n12ock

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4434 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...