Sonic Electronix

What day are you going? He is off Sunday so both of us could ride up then. If Saturday then it would just be me. He can take my truck to work I will take the car. I live just off 50 before the Kent Narrows bridge.

oo shit another maryland member wats up man, in greencastle PA theres a show this friday an everyother friday that starts at 6 ends at 9 its at Blazin Auto adress is 855 Buchanan Trl you can get meterd there for like 10 bucks.

oo shit another maryland member wats up man, in greencastle PA theres a show this friday an everyother friday that starts at 6 ends at 9 its at Blazin Auto adress is 855 Buchanan Trl you can get meterd there for like 10 bucks.

Thanks for the welcome. Thats a haul for us. A good 2-3 hour ride. We got the sub and amp from a guy in Hagerstown on a trade a few months ago. Great guy, even hooked my boy up with wiring, a fuse and fuse holder and 2 1-4 gauge reducers. If this turns into an obsession Im sure we will make it up there one day.

Well getting metered is on hold now. His transmission is taking a shit. Im afraid to take it on a long trip much less drive it around local. Im still going to check out the show on Sunday. Hopefully I will get to see some of you there.

Now Im planning on how to put all this gear in his next vehicle. How about a 15 in MOJO in a T-Line arm rest enclosure. I gotta do something cool in that old beater. Next ride will be a 1990 F-150.