Thanks enemyofsilence. I appreciate it bro, one day i would like to go bigger, but for now I need to finish what I started lol.

And thanks to you too chode69. Yeah that bug took a good chunk out me man. I love it though bro. Theres no feeling like it in the world lol. The harder hitting the better :hairtrick: And its an even better feeling whens it your build verses just sitting in someone elses ride.

I am currently working on MY VERY FIRST BUILD!!!

2000 Ford Explorer XLS:

4x Kicker CVR-15 Subs

2x Groundshaker SPQ-152's

1x Power Acoustik PS1-4000D Amp

1x Kicker DS680.2 Components. 6x8s in front doors (factory locations) and .75 tweets flush mounted in the dash

1x Kicker DS680s in the rear doors (factory locations)

1x Alpine CDE-9872 Head Unit

Things I still need to do:

Upgrade the Big III

Upgrade the Alt

Upgrade the Battery in the engine compartment

Install a battery or two for the system

Install Sound Mat

Things I'd love to do:

Build my own custom enclosure!

Make my truck so loud it REALLY Hertz to sit in it!

looks good. but in that 1st video you said its a 4k amp... its not. thats 4k MAX, not RMS. without looking it up i would guess your at 2k. maybe less depending on ohm load.

if you want more out of them, let us know how you wired the subs. might get more power out of that amp depending on how you did it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

not bad for a first build! thats kinda big actually, 4 15's cvr for a first build...

btw, if the upgrade itch strikes you, just get those bishes more power and try building your own box and you'll surely gain alot...

Thanks Drew! Nope no numbers yet. Coming soon hopefully. Nice looking ride too man.

Hello skittlesRgood. No its not 4k rms lol. But it can hit 4kw, what its rated at. But the stats on it 1200rms @ 4, 1700rms @ 2, 2200rms @ 1, and 4000 @ peak. The subs are wired voice coils wired series, speakers in parallel.

4_4ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

Really it was a newb mistake to be honest. I grabbed the 4ohm DVC version of the sub when I should of grabbed the two ohm version. So now they are wired to run for the 1700rms instead of the 2200 rms like I wanted. But eh... ya live and ya learn lol.

Hey KentB! Yeah thats the intention when I can afford it. Build my own box, upgrade the big III, alt etc. Gotta save for all that though. So it prob wont happen till hopefully sometime around october if all goes well.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support!!!!

I am currently working on MY VERY FIRST BUILD!!!

2000 Ford Explorer XLS:

4x Kicker CVR-15 Subs

2x Groundshaker SPQ-152's

1x Power Acoustik PS1-4000D Amp

1x Kicker DS680.2 Components. 6x8s in front doors (factory locations) and .75 tweets flush mounted in the dash

1x Kicker DS680s in the rear doors (factory locations)

1x Alpine CDE-9872 Head Unit

Things I still need to do:

Upgrade the Big III

Upgrade the Alt

Upgrade the Battery in the engine compartment

Install a battery or two for the system

Install Sound Mat

Things I'd love to do:

Build my own custom enclosure!

Make my truck so loud it REALLY Hertz to sit in it!

well at least you know a simple way to get louder. they sounded underpowered to me, thats why i asked about it.

welcome to SMD

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.