Sonic Electronix

Posted Image

DONT PUT THE POSITIVE WIRE TO THE GREEN! IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR NEW HEAD UNIT!!!

The picture above shows that you basically add a switch into the wire that goes to your parking brake(GREEN) and then take the end of that wire and splice it to JUST the ground wire(BLACK).

Yeah, no positive wire to your switch.

The green was just added to the end of my ground (black wire) to add length so it would reach where I wanted my switch to be.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

ok the toggle switch didnt work eighter :censored:

google is your freind should use it lol try grounding the parking brake wire. then put in a dvd wait for sound. use remote only! hit stop 2 times. type in 26604. push ok. you may have to do this more than once but should work. i got this info from google just put in dual x dvd8190 and theres a bypass info page right there good luck.
smdsig2.jpg

google is your freind should use it lol try grounding the parking brake wire. then put in a dvd wait for sound. use remote only! hit stop 2 times. type in 26604. push ok. you may have to do this more than once but should work. i got this info from google just put in dual x dvd8190 and theres a bypass info page right there good luck.

thanks for the help. I Tried That Also And It Still Didn't The Bypass Code Works On Earlier Models Of Dual I Guess.

thanks for the help. I Tried That Also And It Still Didn't The Bypass Code Works On Earlier Models Of Dual I Guess.

just keep trying it every dual ive installed the right way rarely worked like it was suppost to you have to keep trying it will work eventually . try using the toggle switch and keep switching it on and off till it comes on .it needs to see ground for like 1 second then ungrounded then ground permenantly then it takes from like 5 to 15 seconds for the picture to come on. maybe you got a defective tv??
smdsig2.jpg

Never mind it works now :clapping: after trying that on an off thing. Just gotta find where to put the

switch so it looks proffesional. Thanks for everyones help

Congrats.

So far personally I haven't heard of anyone with a switch that didn't work, some just take longer than others.

There was a lil slot to put things in right by my steering wheel and I put it inside of it so it could be hidden just in case I ever got pulled over, which I did and the cop didn't see it and all I had was a screen that said "Audio Only" so I didn't get in trouble for it.

Sorry I don't have pics of it though.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived