I also stopped by lowes and pick up a few thinks to keep me busy for tomorrow. 18 feet of 3/4 in allthread, 12 feet of 1/4in allthread some more resign just encase I run low, some more fiberglass, a bunch of paint brushes, sandpaper, a new tool bag, and a whole bunch of nuts a washers for the allthread!

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

if you use a steamer that tint comes off easy as pie.

just hold it up to the edge of the tint until the steam starts running down the tint. then pull it on off. :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

if you use a steamer that tint comes off easy as pie.

just hold it up to the edge of the tint until the steam starts running down the tint. then pull it on off. :)

Thanks man I wish I would of known that last week when I was stripping off my old thit LOL that old shit took forever to come off

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

well I did get a lil work done today but I didn't bring my camera with me so I'll have pics tomorrow. Today I drilled my holes for my allthreads and started sandind port down to get everything ready for glass. I wanna thank savoyrocks for letting me use his shop he is making this build possible and alot easier!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

one hell of a sub

that would be two hella subs and eight hella amps and one cool guy ( aka convicted fellon ) havin hella fun with hella equipment, i'm serious man, ya'll don't know about them lunar 1500's bro. them things are crucial. and i must give props to convicted fellon on his dedication to insisting on not rushing through this build and his attention to detail and all his cool ideas along the way, i'm proud of you convicted fellon. keep up the great work and keep having fun bro.

that would be two hella subs and eight hella amps and one cool guy ( aka convicted fellon ) havin hella fun with hella equipment, i'm serious man, ya'll don't know about them lunar 1500's bro. them things are crucial. and i must give props to convicted fellon on his dedication to insisting on not rushing through this build and his attention to detail and all his cool ideas along the way, i'm proud of you convicted fellon. keep up the great work and keep having fun bro.

Thanks tony I hope you know I coming for you thou. I hope you ready to upgrade those 3500's to the 95's LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

well I did get a lil work done today. I started ourt by stopping and getting another 3/4 in. allthread to add one more brace. Then after that I spent most of the day sanding then I started covering everything up with a coat of resin. I ran out of resin today so some thing may appear to look like I didn't cover them in resin, but it will be taken care of tomorrow. After, I cover everything with a coat of resin I will start to glass the inside. In the first few pics I have the braces out but once I finish covering everything with resign I will install and seal all the allthreads in the box and start glassing the inside of the box. that will start tomorrow. Ohh in the last couple of pics I just put the allthreads in to show how thew would be ran so all of the nuts and washers aren't on yet. More pics will come tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

well Everyone I know I haven't been posting to many pics lately but I have been doing some work. Well really mostly alot of sanding. But box should be ready to install next week. I did get my windows tinted and I bought and installed a new head unit. The Jensen head unit just wasn't cutting the mustard.

I did take a few shots yesterday here they are.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

looking good man. i saw ur box the other day. looks great. like the new head unit? i think im getting more excited then u! yeah the amps footprints tiny but thats about the only thing thats tiny about them. they are bad ass! u still need those connectors?

m_4165693d6caa4c78bdd8eec4f59ff30b.jpg1140622616_m.jpg1142653160_m.jpg

4 Lunar 1500s

1 dd Z9512

mids and highs

2 Lunar 2200s bridge per side

1 set morel 6.5

Vifa Morel Lpg tweets

1 set morel 5.25

1 Lunar 255 center dif.

1 DD 5.25 coax center chan

Archived