looking good man. i saw ur box the other day. looks great. like the new head unit? i think im getting more excited then u! yeah the amps footprints tiny but thats about the only thing thats tiny about them. they are bad ass! u still need those connectors?

Naa I got some from tony yesterday. Hey if you not doing notin monday pass by the shop and show me how to connect my new hub to the old one. I know how to connect all the amps together but was a lil puzzled because it only has 8 connections for the amps and none to go the the knob. So, I'll be hollaring at you about that early next week. but I hope you ready to hear a lil sound next week. I wont be hooking up all 8 amps at first thou just one on each sub to break them in. It should still make a lil noise LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

why not more port area

i do love the build

Well as said before I didn't build the box myself and It was built to DD specs. I just went back and added 45's, allthreads, and glassed the inside. But if it doesn't do what I want it to do im thinnking more subs and more amps in a blow through, but box building never really been one of my streanths, but I been doing alot of reasearch and been thinking and working up some plans for the next box. And thanks for your respond.

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

those zs are gonna laugh at 2k rms a piece.

We will see LOL!!! Gooblunar has a 95z 12 and tore it to pieces on 4 lunars he just sent it out for a recone LOL!! and the lunars are rated 500w on 12v at 1 ohm. Im running at over 15V at .5 ohms. Just stay tuned you will be suprised. I felt the same way you did before I heard them. I know I sound crazy but just stay tuned!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

well last week was spent sanding box glassing and more sanding, but I got some more work done today hopefully if nothing extra ordinary pops up I will have some sound tomorrow, but I will just be running 500 LUNAR watts to each speaker tomorrow to start breaking subs in. So we will se how things go tomorrow wish me luck.

here's my window tint job! thanks Tony

Posted Image

I got the glass in the port sanded down and painted today also (gooblunar helped to thanks man)

Posted Image

Posted Image

hit box with some carpet ( box still has dust from sanding in it please ignore it)

Posted Image

Posted Image

started installing my allthreads

Posted Image

Posted Image

Put box in for a test fit and to see where I had to drill holes in truck in and false floor

Posted Image

took box back out

Posted Image

I drilled a hole in my false for to allow allthread in box to sit flush on false floor

Posted Image

here's how it fits

Posted Image

Drilled holes in back wall of truck. Allthreads will go throu box and thru back wall

Posted Image

I also started wiring up batts in the cab of truck as well but didn't take pics. Tomorrow more to come if everything goes as planned expect a lil vid to show truck playing off of 1K watts ( well Lunar watts you'll see tomorrow) and if everything goes right I will have TL scores off of 1000 watts from my tiny amps!! LOL

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

We will see LOL!!! Gooblunar has a 95z 12 and tore it to pieces on 4 lunars he just sent it out for a recone LOL!! and the lunars are rated 500w on 12v at 1 ohm. Im running at over 15V at .5 ohms. Just stay tuned you will be suprised. I felt the same way you did before I heard them. I know I sound crazy but just stay tuned!!

prolly because he clipped it to death lol..4 amps on 1 woofer is not for a noob (not sayin he or you are noobs)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

prolly because he clipped it to death lol..4 amps on 1 woofer is not for a noob (not sayin he or you are noobs)

Well being that he works for Kenny at Q.A.S and builds Lunar amps everyday I think he knows when a sub is clipping, but no offense taken. you'll just stay tuned and see whats in store. If I could explain it I would but I can't. I'm not saying Lunar amps are the best in the world im just saying they are easly mis understood by their size. I promise everyone will be suprised at their output. Hey Kenny did work for RF back in the day and designed many amps for them that everyone knows and loves

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Hey does anyone want to take a guess at what my TL numbers will be after subs break in and I put all 8 of my tiny lunar amps on them

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 batteries (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived