Sonic Electronix

I am buying a Fi BTL 18" Fully Loaded. It will be going into a ported enclosure. For electrical and what not. i will have 1/0 wiring, a 220 High Output Alternator, Kinetik HC 2400, and probably upgrade my battery under the hood to an optima yellow top.

Which amp will be best for my BTL 18" so that i get the full potential out of it, sounds great, very loud, and no problems.

Heres a list of ones im intersted in - 1 Diablo Technologies Hellfire 2500.1? 1 Rockford Fosgate T2000.1bd? SAZ-2000?

Which one? or have any other amp suggestions?

I am buying a Fi BTL 18" Fully Loaded. It will be going into a ported enclosure. For electrical and what not. i will have 1/0 wiring, a 220 High Output Alternator, Kinetik HC 2400, and probably upgrade my battery under the hood to an optima yellow top.

Which amp will be best for my BTL 18" so that i get the full potential out of it, sounds great, very loud, and no problems.

Heres a list of ones im intersted in - 1 Diablo Technologies Hellfire 2500.1? 1 Rockford Fosgate T2000.1bd? SAZ-2000?

Which one? or have any other amp suggestions?

DAT.......or SAZ3000

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

get the DAT

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Archived