alvitae Posted July 21, 2009 Report Posted July 21, 2009 I'll try to make it short and to the point. I've never bought a new H/U before and my old pioneer is giving up the ghost. So input appreciated. I use my system 80% spl/comp. 20% listening. Would this be a good deck for me for $300 installed on payments? The lack of sub controls concern me. a + or - 6 to sub is all it has. Eclipse
alvitae Posted August 4, 2009 Author Report Posted August 4, 2009 I went ahead and got the new Eclipse cd5030. For those who might be curious. As far as sq goes it was night and day compared to my Pioneer. I won't have to get new speakers after all. I really like the way it sounds. As far as spl goes I'm competing this weekend and I know this particular term-lab so I'll see if I gained or dropped there and let you know.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.