So the HOOTERS girls loved the tahoe

That's whats up right there.

I'm glad to see the hoe is up and running again.

Get any numbers?(from the girls)

what you think im a halfsteppa? hells yeah got them digits,makes me wanna go back to the ATL already!they were all talkin about goin to the club and ish. .bbaallin..better believe ima hit them up when i go back over there :D

what you think im a halfsteppa? hells yeah got them digits,makes me wanna go back to the ATL already!they were all talkin about goin to the club and ish. .bbaallin..better believe ima hit them up when i go back over there :D

You are definitely not a halfsteppa. You take long strides bro.

head back there and take care of business ;)

Edit: It's also hard to do hair tricks when people move around and they have no volume on their hair.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

You are definitely not a halfsteppa. You take long strides bro.

head back there and take care of business ;)

Edit: It's also hard to do hair tricks when people move around and they have no volume on their hair.

Oh you better believe ill be heading back there to take care of buisness. .and yeah on the hairtricks i figured the white girls would have moved easier than the black girls but it was the exact opposite,either the white girls hair was greasy or she had a lot of hairspray in it.

oh yeah,wait till you se this next video i got coming up...i think i shall call it...double ds in the window hairtrick?? :D

Oh you better believe ill be heading back there to take care of buisness. .and yeah on the hairtricks i figured the white girls would have moved easier than the black girls but it was the exact opposite,either the white girls hair was greasy or she had a lot of hairspray in it.

oh yeah,wait till you se this next video i got coming up...i think i shall call it...double ds in the window hairtrick?? :D

her hair was greasy, i did it ;).

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

:wub::yahoo:

How long do I have to wait!?

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

*Twiddles thumbs and waits.....* http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

didnt have to wait to long,just had to wait for youtube to quit processing it

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=50802

her hair was greasy, i did it ;).

LOL i heard that hahaah

Archived