I have had it with paypal. They seem to protect the scammers and not the honest people.

I wont bore you with a long winded story, just notes.

Situation 1, Sold Hifonics Herc on ebay for $340. I send the amp, guy receives it. Paypal emails me and wants proof of delivery because he claims he didn't receive it. I provide proof and signature. So they deny the claim. He calls them back and says he didn't authorize the transaction. No questions asked, they send him a full refund and he keeps the amp.

Situation 2, I sell some ID coaxs on ebay brand new in the box. I list the specs from ID's web page. The guy receives them then files a claim with paypal saying they are not as advertised. I email paypal telling them they are brand new in and unopened box and I list the correct specs. They send him a full refund and he gets to keep the coaxs.

Situation 3, Sold a FI SSD to a guy on ROE. He gets it and emails me a day later saying the sub looks great, sounds great but after 15 mins it started stinking really bad. I asked how much power her was using, he says 1400 watts. I said your are almost doubling the RMS on the sub. He said he wants a refund. I say no, you were obviously cooking the coil. He files a claim with paypal that it wasn't received. I provided proof of shipping, so the denied his claim. 2 weeks later he files a chargeback with his CC company, for it being not as described. I show paypal our conversation of him overpowering it and the previous claim he had made, so it was obvious he was trying to scam me. So guess what happens next? You guessed it, full refund.

Cliff Notes: Paypal sucks balls!

On a side note is there anyway to receive money from people that will make the buyer feel comfortable and not have a 3rd party like paypal getting involved?

I'm just tired of getting fucked over when all I want to do is make a dollar or two.

it might be possible to say money orders? I am not sure, but seeing your situations makes me not want to sell shit on ebay using paypal, sorry for your losses bro, seems like everyone is out to fuck over ppl now a days. fucking economy.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Dude sorry to hear about all this BS you've gone through. I hope you have better "luck" next time you sell something.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

this is why i only deal with reputable people and only use money orders.

screw all the scammers and liars.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

The bad part is, I have a ton of stuff for sale at cheap ass prices. Paypal will never get another dime of my money.

what part of VA are you in? I might be looking for a bigger amp in the next couple of months, if it ain't to far I would just drive out there and do the face-to-face sale. save us both the hassle.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

what part of VA are you in? I might be looking for a bigger amp in the next couple of months, if it ain't to far I would just drive out there and do the face-to-face sale. save us both the hassle.

Im near richmond airport. I have some sundown 3000's I'm getting rid of.

I used to live in williamsburg at the apartments at jamestown rd and 199.

Im near richmond airport. I have some sundown 3000's I'm getting rid of.

I used to live in williamsburg at the apartments at jamestown rd and 199.

ahh werd I am down that way all the time, so I will def. have to hit you up, easiest way to get a hold of you would be through that email listed?

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Archived