Sonic Electronix

PBX 1500.1 and 2 15" PBX Subs 1000 watts on a stock Civic??

so i have a PBX 1500.1 amp and 2 PBX 15" subs 1000 watts each....wanna put everything in my stock 95 civic sedan...i dont want the car for full spl audio..its my daily driver so i just want somethins moderate...and just dont wanna have to buy another setup due that i already have this one lol....

now my question is...if i dont put the gain in the amp all the way up...will this setup be ok for my stock civic? and was maybe thinking just putting one 15" instead of both...what do you guys think??

am i ok if i go with knukoncepts 4 gauge wire for the + and - ??

thanks for the help... :hairtrick:

you can run up to 1500 watts on stock electrical and probably be ok but i wouldn't recommend it. i wouldn't do more than 1000 without at least the big 3. watch your gains and youll be fine. 4 gauge is fine too. 0 is better.

Current setup:

pioneer 590ib hu

2 12" 09 rd alphas box is 4 cubes net tuned to 36 hz 96 inches of port area

at3000.1d sub amp

polk mm6 front stage, powered by soundmagus cp91 bridged

jbl/infinity hybrid comps for the rear hu power

got 2 stinger spv70's, 200 amp alt and tons of 1/0 to fuel the watts

all inside a 2000 chrysler 300m

Hit 142.9 with old box and 08 alpha v2's

New numbers this sunday looking for 145+

NEW NUMBERS: 144.9 with new alphas not broken in yet.

If anyone wants to know how to get a great deal on BNIB BTL pm me.

you can run up to 1500 watts on stock electrical and probably be ok but i wouldn't recommend it. i wouldn't do more than 1000 without at least the big 3. watch your gains and youll be fine. 4 gauge is fine too. 0 is better.

ok cool...so i should be ok then.....quick questions...the ac wire that goes from the stereo to the amp...what size should i use? or that one dosent really matter??

can i run the power wire from the battery and the rca cables from the stereo deck thru the same place? or i should try to re route them in different directions?

with the amp im running what size fuse for the power wire should i use??

Archived