Sacramento Show April 22nd

my focus is all ready to go for this event.. i just did the finishing touches.. i got my new backwindow installed last week, and just got my clutch fixed on it. so, i took the integra.. but i will back in there soon..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

my focus is all ready to go for this event.. i just did the finishing touches.. i got my new backwindow installed last week, and just got my clutch fixed on it. so, i took the integra.. but i will back in there soon..

so you're bringing two cars to the event?

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

no. i am bringing one car.. the focus. i have to hook up my integra to a computer and find out why it is running like shit. i also need to replace a few coolant lines on the motor and i need to register the car too.. i just did the motor swap to it. i put a brand new JDM motor from japan in it, and replaced everything udner the hood. i inspected the coolant lines and didn't see any wear on them, but a few of them are leaking. i have work sunday night, so i am going to take teh focus down, so i know i will make it down and back home beofre i have to go to work. :)

post-999-1176177540_thumb.jpg

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

if you want to come to reno, there is a guy here with a termlab. you know rusty dont you?? he has the yellow van?? he has a shop in reno with a setup.. i can give you his number..

heard of but dont know him. its a 2hour drive and its not really convenient everytime i change or do something to the box. im thinking about buying a used one and then reselling it for cheap. one shop around here charges 30 bones for metering, acme tops and tunes; i think they're sponsoring this show on the 22nd.

Still not on the DbDrag Calendar....Just wonder what Armando (Gents) is going to charge at the gate. Might have to just slip in with the Hydro Competitors. :unsure:

B)

can i slip in with you?????

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

Archived