DC Sound Lab

whats a guy supposed to do

old boys explorer does bang preety good in his vids. right now hes prob. doing about a 155 on an AC but he wants more of course and this will be a wall of course but he wants to keep it in the back behind the seat 250amp alt adj. reg. and as many batts. that would be needed are do-able.i think hes leaning toward sthe 4 15's but i dont think he will bite on the price difference of the 4xl t o the lvl5. but like most customers he wants it to be as loud as possible for as little as possible

tell him hes got to pay to play :D.

btw: i would love to see how a lvl 5 holds up on 2 sd12ks for a burp :spiteful: ...

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

lmao...

Are those batteries even seeing a charge if the voltage drops to 11v....

you guys dont know mush do you its a 250amp ohio alt we dont need to all be steve meade and run 4 alt i still have use of ac and power stearing haha the alt runs at 15.3-15.5v daily it never drops under 11.8v with amps at .5ohm each on music reason why i have the 7 kinetik 2400s once the music stops it shots right back into the 15v mark we find it that it only takes one alt to power these systems if you have enuff batterys and the power to back it up this is also how my teammates do it and one can bassrace a 159.9db :D

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener