DC Sound Lab

whats a guy supposed to do

ok just wowed my customer with his own SD8k hes been waitin on for 2 months and now i got another customer wantin some dc's to replace his 4 13w7 it is going behind the back seat in a caprice wagon we have about 14 cubes between the boxes in there now and could prob get a few more im thinkin about 17-18 total max int. we are thinking about a few different setups he is currently running mojo 4 mcd2000 and will eventually get a SD12k either 4xl15's or 3xl18's we have about 40" wide and 32" tall and would appreciate your input or ideas he want to see 155+ on music tl meter :search:

LVL 5's maybe?

:ph34r:

EDIT: But if not then I would say maybe try to squeeze 4 XL 18's

And if you can't then just do the 3 18's, cuz you'll get more cone area that way.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

dont htink i gor room for 4 18's with port and subs itll be tight with just 3 or even the 4 15's the 3 18's ar a tick more cone area also doing the build on the suburban finally waitin on wood right now as i type but interested in the port size if some would like to input on that as well.im lookin at 10.5^3 with a port 24"*7*23" deep should be about 35hz. 2 xl18's with a SD8k for mega power :hairtrick: got 4stiff spiders two let me know

Edited by windowtinter

dont htink i gor room for 4 18's with port and subs itll be tight with just 3 or even the 4 15's the 3 18's ar a tick more cone area also doing the build on the suburban finally waitin on wood right now as i type but interested in the port size if some would like to input on that as well.im lookin at 10.5^3 with a port 24"*7*23" deep should be about 35hz. 2 xl18's with a SD8k for mega power :hairtrick: got 4stiff spiders two let me know

squeeze 3 of them in there and put a shit ton of power on em :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Sorry but I don't see 155 on music with (4) 15s. Hopefully he's not setting himself up to fail...

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

Sorry but I don't see 155 on music with (4) 15s. Hopefully he's not setting himself up to fail...

what makes you so sure i can do almost a 153db with my 4 dc lv4xl 12s without a wall in my explorer i did a 152.6db on music on a termlab at a show yesurday :D

Edited by xplorerdon22s

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener