Guest DC Power Kyle Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 (edited) I apologize for the crappy video quality... I need to get a new camera. Edited July 26, 2009 by DC Power Kyle Quote
hdrox88 Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 I see you have Focal in there. Are they really all they're cracked up to be? Quote
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 I love them. Will never run another speaker. Quote
tehbert0 Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 god those things bump Quote http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
hdrox88 Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 I love them. Will never run another speaker. That's a pretty strong statement. Must be pretty damn good speakers. Quote
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 With the right tuning, they sound so awesome. I wish my camera was better cause it makes everything sound (and visually look) like crap. Quote
1qwikstang Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 I Had 2 10" type X's running off a SAZ3K and loved them! I'm glad you enjoy yours too. There's a lot people that say they're over priced but I beat the shit outta mine and they loved it! Quote
Guest DC Power Kyle Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 I couldn't agree more that they are overpriced. I wouldn't buy them if I had to pay retail. But they do real well for alpines Quote
Gregggg Posted July 26, 2009 Report Posted July 26, 2009 Looks really good man and probably sounds good too. Quote 2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6 Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way Component System Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691 Speaker Amp - DD C4b Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz Sub Amp - DD M2A Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals.... refs: DC_Power_Kyle
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.