i believe ive learned just as much from smd than i could from ae but for almost $10k ied fly to steves house n have him show me some shit, all that cash for a piece of paper sayin u can install a stereo is bs, it shouldn't be no more than atleast $300 max

but if u got the extra change then it might be worth it, but to me i can learn just as much from this forum than i could at that school

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i believe ive learned just as much from smd than i could from ae but for almost $10k ied fly to steves house n have him show me some shit, all that cash for a piece of paper sayin u can install a stereo is bs, it shouldn't be no more than atleast $300 max

but if u got the extra change then it might be worth it, but to me i can learn just as much from this forum than i could at that school

Yeah the paper only costs 100 to 200 after study guide

and test. Not so much worried about the piece of paper

I can get that over Internet. My question is more for people

who have attended or decided not to attend. More interested

in the fabrication and interior class. But I do see where your

coming from it's not cheap. Learning from Steve would be

a badass experience but be real he's got a family and job

I'm sure if he was trying to be an instructor and make

money off of it he would advertise.

to tell the truth if i had the money ied take every course of that class, i mean i can learn from step by step pics pritty good but nothin like havein someone show you face to face

like fiberglassing, i wanna try a good amount of work, n stuff, a guy on here went there n i think all that money includes the equitment n supplys u use, they give u foam n let u skulpt it n then fiberglass it n make somethin out of it

i got pritty much a full wood/metal shop worth of tools here but no one to really be here to show me how to use em n what knot, dads always busy n aint got the time, n i dont want to break anything, got damn nere 2000 or more router bits @ around $20-$50 each bit, table saws, stand up glass saw, grinders, skill saws, all kinds of ish, i even got a thing that u put in a battery drill n it opens n closes like a crescent wrench on bolts so u can take stuff out, they dont make em anymore

n all these tools are mine when dad passes away n for me not to kno how to use most of it ima be up shit creek lol

but imo if u really into it n got the cash i would do it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i went to installer instute and loved it. there are so many little tricks that are hard to find on the internet that you will learn at a place like that.Plus it was a BLAST! so i highly recommend it if you can afford it.

The thing you'll never get from reading forums is EXPERIENCE.

Look around at your local audio installers. For the most part you can get by with very limited actual audio knowledge, its all about experience and what you can/have done.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

those schools are cool but they do limited things in limited time and cost money

get a little side job at a local shop and you'll be exposed to alot more and learn alot more

Yeah I have been told that at this place my experience would be mostly limited to my own vehicle.

That would be all right but I know my truck pretty good already.

I have a tax id and do installs on the side but only about 10-15 installs a month and usually its just basic setups.

A good friend said he could get me on part time at the shop he worked at so Im thinking about working there

part time would just be busy as f*uck. But it would get my hands on a whole lot more vehicles.