Jump to content

deaf_wish

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deaf_wish

  1. you would have to at least step up to the 3500. the 2500 is a 2.5" voice coil.
  2. well there went a lot of money down the drain.
  3. I bet you could fart a 145 in that car, sit behind a loading wall push real hard and you should see an easy 150.
  4. I am going to guess American Bass.
  5. Most people clip hard when they burp, just don't do it all day.
  6. Yea we had a guy bring in a 300 one time because the bumper rattled.
  7. nice to see some DD's
  8. what size enclosure are you putting them in? I am in the process of doing the exact same thing with the exact same speakers.
  9. Box is solid and very heavy for a fiberglass box. Was a very fun build, going to miss it.
  10. good way to show you have more money than you know what to do with
  11. I think you will be happy either way so I vote you flip a coin haha
  12. I have seen 15" subs with less than that, thats just crazy.
  13. can't wait to see the test results
  14. it would be nice to see someone pull it off though
×
×
  • Create New...