I wanna make a DVD

So i wanna put together a DVD so i can bump and have the monitors going at the same time. I have a bunch of videos already but i was hoping that some of you guys could post up youtube or whatever links that i can download the video from. i know they need to be converted but i just need the youtube link. i get on youtube and find some great ones and then it seems like after a few mins i cannot find a good video to save my life. i prefer actual music videos over someone just lets say showing a bunch of Jeezy pics to go along with a random jeezy song. also i would like the videos to be clear as well, some of the ones i come across are all "blocky" looking and that shit aint cool. anyway if you know some good ones post em up for me. for example i got a few good ones from skeetv on youtube, really nice video quaility and the sound aint bad either.

thanks

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

hmm, i really thought i would get some good feedback off of this post, well im on youtube now chekcing so if you can think of any let me know.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

hmm, i really thought i would get some good feedback off of this post, well im on youtube now chekcing so if you can think of any let me know.

if you use Firefox, there is an add-on on the firefox website to download videos straight from YouTube.

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)