Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need some opinions


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so i have a 2008 f150 crewcab i had a kicker l5 10in solo-baric.

well now i want something different.

I want something that hums in my truck now just not pure bass.

I want it so i dont have to put up my back seat everytime i want to bump.

I was thinking kicker compvt, or jl 10W1v2-4, or dc level 1, or something that dosnt cost to much but is smaller then 6in dept

if you guys could help put in your input and what you think. thnx :help::)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3339 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...