My first fiberglass box.

Here are some old pics that I took a pic of (because I don't know how to get them on the computer otherwise). Of a box that I did at my shop a few years ago. The box is strong enough that me (at least 200 Lbs.) and three friends (all about the same) could stand on it and jump up and down with no problems! The box housed 4 JL audio W7's and was pushed by 4 Kicker ZR 1200 totaling 4800 WATTS. Needless to say it was loud, it moved the roof almost 3" up and down.

dvc01026.jpgdvc01027.jpgdvc01028.jpgdvc01029.jpg

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

1200w per woofer? sounds sadly underpowered.

looks better than my 1st FG box

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

1200w per woofer? sounds sadly underpowered.

looks better than my 1st FG box

what? :unsure:

1200 per w7 is not underpowered by any means

1200 per woofer, thats alot of RMS per woofer!!

98 Toyota Camry

Eclipse AVN-6600

AudioControl 3.1

AudioControl Epicenter

US Amps AX2000

US Amps MD-43

1 set Alpine type X components

1 set RF Power components

1 12" RE Audio XXX

220 Amp Iraggi Alt.

Red Top (Front)

Kinetic HC-600 (Back)

Second Skin Damplifier Pro

my $200 RE SX's were taking 1200w like a champ. you telling me these $500 woofers cant take more than that?

lol im just rippin on JL.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

my $200 RE SX's were taking 1200w like a champ. you telling me these $500 woofers cant take more than that?

lol im just rippin on JL.

i have had alot of re sx's and they can easily take 1200. and so can a w7. but how can 200 rms over their rated power be underpowered?

im just joking bro. dont think too much into it.

^^^if you say so. sounded pretty ignorant to me though. :D

^^^if you say so. sounded pretty ignorant to me though. :D

:aggressive: