puyallupn8ive Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 I'm looking to get a new alarm but can't decide on one, my choices are either Compustar or Viper. Does anyone have any advice? 98 Toyota Camry Eclipse AVN-6600 AudioControl 3.1 AudioControl Epicenter US Amps AX2000 US Amps MD-43 1 set Alpine type X components 1 set RF Power components 1 12" RE Audio XXX 220 Amp Iraggi Alt. Red Top (Front) Kinetic HC-600 (Back) Second Skin Damplifier Pro
puyallupn8ive Posted July 30, 2009 Author Report Posted July 30, 2009 Woops I thought I typed security. Sorry for the mistake!!! 98 Toyota Camry Eclipse AVN-6600 AudioControl 3.1 AudioControl Epicenter US Amps AX2000 US Amps MD-43 1 set Alpine type X components 1 set RF Power components 1 12" RE Audio XXX 220 Amp Iraggi Alt. Red Top (Front) Kinetic HC-600 (Back) Second Skin Damplifier Pro
97maxima Posted July 30, 2009 Report Posted July 30, 2009 just post under the thread that your post pertains to American Bass*DC Power
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.