Introducing my new website.... mypsychoex.net

Guest DC Power Kyle

Hey guys, lots of bugs have been fixed thanks to everyone using the site and the bounce rate has been going down a lot. Just wanted to thank you guys for the support and ideas.

the only thing i can see is the allotted space is not enough for detailed stories. some of those details are important lol

all in all though an awesome concept. :P

BTW i submitted two :P

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

"My ex would intentionally bring me to the point of screaming and cussing her out and stop talking to her for hours or days. If she was with me, she'd cry on my shoulder, saying she felt so much closer to me now that I screamed at her. If it was over the phone she masturbated to the thought of me being verbally abusive and cuddled with a pillow that smelled like me."

i lol'd pretty loud, that shit was funny

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

"My ex would intentionally bring me to the point of screaming and cussing her out and stop talking to her for hours or days. If she was with me, she'd cry on my shoulder, saying she felt so much closer to me now that I screamed at her. If it was over the phone she masturbated to the thought of me being verbally abusive and cuddled with a pillow that smelled like me."

i lol'd pretty loud, that shit was funny

lol i thought it was kinda hot lol

:diablo:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I was out with my friends one night and we needed a place to stay safe and drink. We ended up picking my ex's street because it's over a mile long and no one ever goes down the street. The next day, I get an IM from her boyfriend claiming that I'm obsessed and stalking her. I was over a quarter of a mile from her house and never even attempted to go by it at all. I just picked the place because I wanted everyone to be safe and not get in trouble.

you KNOW this dude is the real psycho stalker.

:)

Guest DC Power Kyle

@z_ro: how much space do you think people may need? character wise... I bumped it up to 550 characters today. Or do we need more than that?

Edited by DC Power Kyle