My name is Dave and Im from Cleveland, Ohio. Found the site while browsing car domain. Been stuck ever since!!! Great site!!

Current Setup:

Sony CDX-7401UI

2- 12" Alpine TypeR DVC2ohm Subs

Custom ported box

4-American Bass 6.5in SQ-6B Mids

4-Pioneer TS-T15 Tweeters

2-Crunch P1500.1 Mono Amps

2-runs 1/0 GA KnuKonceptz

KnuKonceptz RCA's

1-Stinger SPV44 Battery

Coming soon:

250 Amp Alt

Custom Door Panels

Second Skin Sound Deadner

All in my 1986 Monte Carlo SS!!!

I'm Justin I found this site from a friend who loves Fi. I'm only 18, I have had 3 setups all in my Stratus but none of them compare to the setups of the members here at SMD which is why I LOVE this site i want to learn as much as I can about car audio I am here to absorb it all

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Hi guys new to this forum..i found it while streaming through meade916s youtube account..anyways..

my ride is a 1989 jeep yj with a 2400 and a 1500 watt amp with 2 12inch rockford he2 subs and rockford component speakers and a kenwood deck..it bumps like a motha..lol

happy to be here.

Edited by Bumping-jeep

hey. im Devin. aint new to car audio.. just huge ass systems lol. love bone rattling bass and higs thatll make the fat lady stop singin!!!

i only own 2 12" memphis m3's atm with a 1000 watt memphis amp and cap. nothin special at al. my gf has a 08 cobalt on 18s with 2 12' ground poundin every day also lol.. oh and can anyone tell me why folks think the sony subs at walmart are worth getting and makin a full system out of them? its rediculous at the ppl here that praise an XPlod like no other. when someone has 1 xplod's people round here get happier than michael jackson at a playground i tell you what. anyways lol. im Devin. found the site though watching Steve on Youtube.

My name is Steve, I'm 22, I have strong psychic abilities, and I'm Canadian. In 2006 I got my first car - an 00 Pontiac Sunfire GT 2dr. After a couple months I bought an 05 XXX 12 in 2.2 cubes, a 1500W amp, and a $1000 7" flip-out touch-screen deck. It was pretty sweet but it was stolen and torched down the road in August 2007. Now I have a stock and sucky 01 Alero 4dr V6. My plan is to put 8 sealed SSA Dcon 12's on the back seat in 1.25 cubes each, on 2400w, but I can't find an alternator past 270 amps. I'm also the 30000th user.

Hi, my name is Dennis. I learned about Steve and his exploits from a friend when, between the two of them, they assisted me in setting up my term-lab gear. I was impressed by his gear, and he was helpful as hell over the internet, taking his time to answer my noob ?'s. Just recently found out he has his own line of subs now, and wanted to show some support, and get some of my own SMD's, and figured this would be a good place to learn what I need to get my ideas out of my head and in to my ride.

Hey, My names Tyler. I'm 19 from Sheboyan, WI. I drive a modified 01 chevy cavalier Sedan. The stock system sucked and needed to be upgraded, plus i only had 2 of the four speakers working. So, then i got a pioneer head unit to replaces the factory stereo. Then I built a sealed sub enclosure for two 12" Alpine Type S subs and a dual amp(temp). Now as of yesterday I replaced the Type S subs with 12" hifonics subs. The first audio site I joined was relm of excursion. I then checked out the featured installs and seen steve's tahoe. Then found this site. I seen the youtube vids and the pics of the Tahoe including the new paint job. I was a guest on here for a week and a half and decided to join.

check out my ride at: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665697

Ceck out the car club i'm a part of at: http://www.wigm-tuners.org

01 chevrolet cavalier Sedan

Kenwood head unit

2 12" hifonics subs

Rockford fosgate p300-1 amp

WIGMTunerBannerTemp.png

Hey, I'm justin, I'm from KC Missouri, and my buddy showed me this site, so now I'm addicted :P lots of good info on here. Nice to meet everyone!

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Sup guys, My name is Shmitty, I am a tattoo artist in Oklahoma. Drive a 91 Pontiac Sunbird Convertible, its nothing special yet, but that will be changing soon. I found this site because of EXOcontralto on youtube said something about it. I am hoping to get my build started in the next couple of weeks.