MXmike800 Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 Need my wall drawn up and cut sheet attached will send $10 via paypal when i get plans tuned to 32HZ attached is my dimensions i need how big my port is and length of port
raw754 Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 Wish I was able to use the Google sketch as good as everyone else... I do it for ya, just because I think it's sick!!! I just always draw/imagine, and hope it works!!! lol
dumontdude10 Posted August 12, 2009 Report Posted August 12, 2009 what are they 10 10's or 10 12's / are you going by inches on the box size or idk lol i got lost lol but yea i tihnk im sort of good with sketch up this is 3 18's i just did everything isnt perfect on it im not really done complete yet My F-150 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0&start=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.