Sac. and surrounding area meet

I've been by a few times and noticed a gathering over there....no idea SMD members were involved :good:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Anyone down to have a meet/build day? We'd first figure out who was going to attend, then we'd figure who can play host, then we'd all meet at the spot, kick it, bbq or whatever, and help whomever needs it on whatever they need help with be it building a box, wiring something up, installing something, whatever.

This sounds fun as hell, I'm down- only 10min from me :clapping: Put some faces to these screennames http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

Now that is what I am talking about! Lets make this happen, who can host? I may be able to host it here in Lincoln if needed.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Now that is what I am talking about! Lets make this happen, who can host? I may be able to host it here in Lincoln if needed.

Need a place where quite a few people can show up, and still be able to do a demo or 10 :clapping: But I think this could be set up over the next couple weeks. Maybe we can get big SMD himself and some of these mods out there as well :spiteful:

EDIT: at lowes:)

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

Quit a Few of us SMD Member's Hit Up lowes friday night's....

FRIDAY NIGHTS 9-930 is when we usually show up... and Leave when ever your bored lol... Sometimes well be there till 2-3am lol

That is how we do in Salinas as well and it is almost always a good time.

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Quit a Few of us SMD Member's Hit Up lowes friday night's....

FRIDAY NIGHTS 9-930 is when we usually show up... and Leave when ever your bored lol... Sometimes well be there till 2-3am lol

Count me in for this friday, have the kids this weekend, but should be able to sneak out for a few to introduce myself and say whats up :drinks:

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Count me in for this friday, have the kids this weekend, but should be able to sneak out for a few to introduce myself and say whats up :drinks:

Sounds Good... Stroll to the Back Corner close to the light... Well have a red Explorer Black EXT Silver Dakota And Im sure Blue and white Navigator...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Sounds Good... Stroll to the Back Corner close to the light... Well have a red Explorer Black EXT Silver Dakota And Im sure Blue and white Navigator...

Gotcha- white crewcab in avi- Thanks mane!

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Archived