Jump to content

Car Audio 101 - The Big 3 Upgrade


Recommended Posts

Posted

We where actually laughing at the number of grounds under the hood of the Scion. My Neon had 4 before I started playing I believe. Just an FYI, when I was competing with my car in Street many moons ago, I had a total of 32 power/ground wires coming off of my single battery. 24 power runs straight to the back and 8 ground directly to the bolt on the strut tower. Initially I ran 12 power and 12 ground back but started tested burp by burp as I moved the ground runs to the power side and kept going until all 24 where running as power. LOL. I then added grounds until I saw no more gain. Never had a ground loop from this.

thanks for the info i appreciate

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...