DD Z9518, 5000watts, 150.1 @30-52hz, from pg 21

dont forget the subs (ok... we all know how they look like .but anyways) :clapping:

Still waiting on them :sorry: I ordered and payed for them 3 f***ing months ago! But they are on the way over the pond by boat now and hopefully the ship wont go under until they reach the UK :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Still waiting on them :sorry: I ordered and payed for them 3 f***ing months ago! But they are on the way over the pond by boat now and hopefully the ship wont go under until they reach the UK :)

holly crap ..... u dont have them yet <<< that sucks

tell Am to move his ass and deliver them personally to u :D

Some pics of the wiring :)

Posted Image

MacGyver was here, lol ;)

Posted Image

Every powerwire is soldered solid

Posted Image

X-overs is hidden under the seats, had to save some space in the back. Little bit sad because they look so pretty ;)

Posted Image

Running the wires through the doors were a pain in the ass, couldn`t run them where the factory wire was so I had to drill new holes for them. And those wires where a bit overkill, little miscalculation on my side.

Posted Image

And (2) 0 gauge wires from the front to the back

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the batteries, looks kinda small, but that spare tire room is really huge, and there is over 200 pounds of batteries there! :ph34r:

Posted Image

There will be a battery rack there to hold them in place, haven`t gotten around to that yet.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

very nice....love the ss speakers......

Thanks! :) the SS speakers are great, not to happy with the grills though, but they get the job done :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Lets hope some pirates don't find out what boat they are on or they might get hi-jacked. LoL I heard Pirates luvs some Fi subs. Posted Image

Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

LOL! :D Bladeice have 29 BTL`s on the way, so if the pirates take them, it will be a damn loud pirateship! =@

Edit: Anybody want to se how the DynaBel BF 8501 looks like? :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

My youtube vids

Archived