Computer people.. What versiom of Peerguardian to download for XP?

Theres a few options, just wondering which one

PG2 rc1 PeerGuardian 2 for Vista/Windows 7

PG2 6c PeerGuardian 2 for XP/2003

PG2 6b (x64) PeerGuardian 2 for Windows XP/2003 x64 Edition 1.07MiB

PG2 6b (nt) PeerGuardian 2 for Windows 2000/XP/2003 0.84MiB

PG2 6b (9x) PeerGuardian 2 for Windows 98/ME 0.82MiB

PG2 (src) PeerGuardian 2 source code (for programmers) 1.33MiB

2- DC Lvl 3 12's

Memphis mc1000d

146.2 TL , (7-4-09)

Theres a few options, just wondering which one

PG2 rc1 PeerGuardian 2 for Vista/Windows 7

PG2 6c PeerGuardian 2 for XP/2003

PG2 6b (x64) PeerGuardian 2 for Windows XP/2003 x64 Edition 1.07MiB

PG2 6b (nt) PeerGuardian 2 for Windows 2000/XP/2003 0.84MiB

PG2 6b (9x) PeerGuardian 2 for Windows 98/ME 0.82MiB

PG2 (src) PeerGuardian 2 source code (for programmers) 1.33MiB

well, if you dont have 64 bit get the second one. im running 7 and i have the first one.

I think it was the second one on that list that I downloaded.

Also check out this program it is another one that I use, seems to work very well.

http://www.torproject.org/

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

I think it was the second one on that list that I downloaded.

How does it work for you? im running 64 bit windows 7 and mine doesnt start right, it freezes up when i first start it all the time, i always have to go into task manger and end it and start it again, some times i have to do that ten-twenty times till it works, then when it does work it doesnt auto update, so i have to manually update it then it freezes when it goes to restart after the update is applied, so i have to end-restart all over again, always wondered if this was just something i experienced cause im running seven or if its just something the program does.

I can't say that I have had that problem. What programs do you use for spy wear and such? You are running Windows 7? This seems to be what happens when a program is made to run with a new operating system. Is your machine as new as Windows 7, or did you put it on an existing machine (older)?

Edited by SlappinM30

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad

Just my 2 cents, but Norton is crap. Get Ad Awear, or Spy bot those two have worked good for me any way. Look into the Tor Project site it keeps you fairly hidden (read the article on the home page for more detailed info on it).

Avast is another good one and so is C cleaned IMO..