Second Skin Audio

Q Power Delux sub question

krazo_eg6

I have been using Q Power for the past 4 years and i've loved them to get cheap bass.. but it seems that sence they switched to the silver inked boxes the quality has went down.. idk maby just me.. i had been running the old " black ink " 15's till some guy offered me $ 500.00 for the box and subs. and now i have the same setup with the " silver inked " subs and same amp and same everything els and i have went threw 2 pair in 3 moths.. I went and talked with my contact with Q Power Of Houston, TX and they say it was just a box change...

Idk, could just be me. but before that ive sold tons with no returns..

Untitled-1.jpg

I used to run q power like 2 years ago so im guessing they were the old ones. Im getting 4 q power 15s tomorrow to put in my ford ranger. My buddy has the new deluxe 10s and he loves them but im not sure if they are the black or silver ones. Idk the difference bw black ink and silver ink subs.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

I used to run q power like 2 years ago so im guessing they were the old ones. Im getting 4 q power 15s tomorrow to put in my ford ranger. My buddy has the new deluxe 10s and he loves them but im not sure if they are the black or silver ones. Idk the difference bw black ink and silver ink subs.

i say ink but its how they mark the outside, like the retail box used black ink on the outside

Untitled-1.jpg

Archived