You got the shade looking damn good, but you need some polish on that clear coat. ;)

Trust me on it man, If you take your time and do it it'll look awesome.

thanks.. but i didnt put clear coat on it just yet..i actually went and bought a can last night and was going to put it on but i will eventually in a few days im going to polish it with that polish drill then clear coat it then polish again.. hoping it works on my head and tail lights

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

looks pretty good... but thats the difference between SHOP and US and spending $15 doing it your self or $65 letting them do it..i like to work on my own car there for something this easy i would never let a shop do..just know if you take your time it will look as good if not then almost like it

Not tryin to knock it or anything, everybody around here uses that VHT stuff on there grand ams and civics thinking they can get the same look as mine but never clear or polish them so it looks like they took some flat black paint to paint them.

Not tryin to knock it or anything, everybody around here uses that VHT stuff on there grand ams and civics thinking they can get the same look as mine but never clear or polish them so it looks like they took some flat black paint to paint them.

yeah like i said thats the difference between US and the SHOP if u dont polish and clear coat its going to not look that good

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

That's the thing, just because most idiots don't do the job properly doesn't mean you can't get good results with the stuff.

I've never used Nightshade, but I have seen it used well and piss-poorly.

Just like spray paint. Done right, it can look almost professional. Done wrong...well, we all know.

Almost 5AM typeFAIL edit.

Edited by ktownsdriftking

Too many projects, too little time...

That's the thing, just because most idiots don't do the job properly doesn't mean you can't get good results with the stuff.

I can't vouch for Nightshade because I've never used it, but I have seen it used well and piss-poorly.

Just like spray paint. Done right, it can look almost professional. Done wrong...well, we all know.

if u look at my pics from earlier its not that bad specially the fog lights..real clear and clean i can def vouch for nightshade..i say u buy a can and wild out ^_^

BUILDLOG

if u look at my pics from earlier its not that bad specially the fog lights..real clear and clean i can def vouch for nightshade..i say u buy a can and wild out ^_^

Yeah, yours look real nice, but my brother's pal did his Integra with them and he went crazy with the stuff. It ran like hell on his tails, and even without the runs, he probably woulda been better off using 5% on the lights, they were that dark :01nocomment8so:

needless to say they got swapped quickly.

Speaking of which, I wonder if you could use regular tint film on lights...not to threadjack or anything.

Too many projects, too little time...

Yeah, yours look real nice, but my brother's pal did his Integra with them and he went crazy with the stuff. It ran like hell on his tails, and even without the runs, he probably woulda been better off using 5% on the lights, they were that dark :01nocomment8so:

needless to say they got swapped quickly.

Speaking of which, I wonder if you could use regular tint film on lights...not to threadjack or anything.

yeah usually that dose happen ro ricers they try to make it look good and fuck up ur suppose to put a layer down then wait a few seconds to stick then another DEPENDING on how dark u want it to come out...

and yes i've seen it done on a TC 13% if you get pulled over easy peel (lol) but idk how it works with the rain.. usually tints are measured on the outside and pealed and sealed on the inside of the windows when tint shops do them

BUILDLOG