FiberGlass, Resin, Fleese? Dry Fiber? Help PLEASE

ok so iv been reading about fiber glass for a while now, and im still a little confuzed on the types they are, now i see,

you make a box, mount, woffer mount, then u wrap it tightly in fleece, then put resin and primer over it, then thats is, sand and paint,now this isnt fiberglass, what is this called?

then when u do that exact same thing, but u use like spandex, then resin, then wet fiberglass and spread it all over, whats the difference? fiberglass just alot stronger ? can hold more??

one looks better then the other???

alsoo, for mixing resin, do they sell premixed? or do u have to mix it with a hardner and ex...

please help me with this, iv read and searches, but have not found direct answer to some of my questions, thanks alot!!! thanks for your time..

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

So then just using Resin is like a shell, then ud sand it, spread fiber cloth all over, then more resin, then its like a tank?

also see fiber cloth, and i see where the fiberglass is all wet mixed in a bucket, that u spread with a brush?? whats that called??

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

So then just using Resin is like a shell, then ud sand it, spread fiber cloth all over, then more resin, then its like a tank?

also see fiber cloth, and i see where the fiberglass is all wet mixed in a bucket, that u spread with a brush?? whats that called??

i don't really understand what you mean by the second part. but yeah when you put the resin on the fleece its just the shell. then a few layers of the cloth will make it nice and strong

Iv Seen Fiberglass cloth, that is a solid sheet of fiber, that u cut and put of the resin, then put more resin over that,

Iv also seen, where the fiberglass is not a sheet, its like a wet mixture in a bucket that u make, then spread over with a paint brush,... idk, maybe its the resin and fiberglass mixed together??

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

Iv Seen Fiberglass cloth, that is a solid sheet of fiber, that u cut and put of the resin, then put more resin over that,

Iv also seen, where the fiberglass is not a sheet, its like a wet mixture in a bucket that u make, then spread over with a paint brush,... idk, maybe its the resin and fiberglass mixed together??

i know what youre talkin about all it is, is resin wit strands of mat in it dont know how use it is but that what it is. but iv only seen the bondo brand that has that.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Thats what im guessing it is, iv seen it used in a build, prolly alot easier to work with then dry cloth since its all combined already, and u just spread it... does anyone know if this is what it is? and the mixture to use?

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

The second method your talking about is used to help smooth the surface. You still have to use the fleece and resin.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.