Southern Nationals

jvillefinest

Well over the weekend i attended and competed in a sound comp for the first time. It was a two day event with with about 30 or so cars. Not very big at all. There was absolutely no advertising for it except for Floridaspl.com.

Saturday was qualifying. I decided to run in USACi Modified 1001-2000(watts) class. During first run in qualifying i was able to muster a 145.00Db score. I decided to let the truck run and charge the batts and change a few settings on the amps. Second time around i was able to get 145.7Db. I left not long after the second run and thought my scores had be recorded.

I ended up getting screwed out of the comp because I was un able to get my truck back from my roomate til noon sunday. by the time i got back to the show they had already finalised the scores, and i didnt have a score at all. Which really sucks because i think i would have placed if not won in my class.

All in all i really didnt care about winning. although another trophy is always nice. I just wanted a score on the sanctioned mic that is used now a days.

Equipment:

4 JL Audio 12W6V2D4

2 JL Audio 1000/1

BlowThrough with Ported Enclosure Tuned to 34hrz in a 2001 F150 Harley Edition

The Mic Was placed in the passenger Floorboard with the drivers door opended about 6in.

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

• 3 weeks later...