Sundown Audio

PRS-D2000SPL or MD-3D

yeah it suxs i just got the damn thing about 2 months ago and so far the only thing that i havnt had to replace is the motor lol

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

I havent had any major problems with my ranger. Bought it as is so I cover whatever goes wrong. I did have my thermostat go out at one time and it got hot. Had to replace a valve spring that snapped in half when it got hot. That took time because oreilly had to order it through a dealer because it was an oddball spring.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

so far ive had to do both cv axles and the half shaft also the alt and the starter, i replaced the rusty header and yesterday my muffler fell off, and today i got a new one put on and the guy cut my tire so i have to get a new one tomorrow but hes paying for it, also had to tighten every bolt down as the guy who did the motor swap didnt know how to use a wrench

but its all good you live and learn what you should and shouldnt buy oh well its a honda so parts are relativley cheap

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

Sounds like he wasnt being to careful with the muffler replacement and if someone cant use a wrench they shouldnt be doing a motor swap. Its never fun when you think they know what they are doing but in the end its a different story. You are right about living and learning what should and shouldnt be done.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Thanks to itssteve for the great deal on the md-3d. Like the looks of the merlin much better than the premier. It will give me more power with less weight seeing as the premier weighs about 29 lbs. I believe two of the md3d and the md43 will do me well in the ranger. Thanks again to itssteve for the great deal. A huge thanks to the mad scientist of bass Steve Meade and others who run this forum for running a great forum. Great people and great help.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png