Sundown Audio

wat would be a good amp?

some advice.... if your running 4 subs get 2 amps or get 1 bigger amp.... i have 4 subs on 1 amp and i have impedance rise like an sob...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

so wat would be 2 good amps for me to get then? thats why im asking you guys on here, because yall know more than me an will help me make a good choice i wont regret later on!!

Whats your budget?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I would say get a pair of AudioQue 1200D's they are 249 a piece, and I believe you will be very happy with them.

http://www.audioque.com/aq/order.htm

Also to Enemy, do you think that the L5's would handle 1200 rms a piece, I think they are rated at 600rms, I was just saying cause I have a ZX.1500 on a pair of CVX's, putting about 900 rms on each, and after a little while of some full demo beating they tend to get a little stinky.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

I would say get a pair of AudioQue 1200D's they are 249 a piece, and I believe you will be very happy with them.

ok so if i went with them two how would i split my rca's to run both amps? i know it mite be a dumb question but im kinda new to all this..

Also to Enemy, do you think that the L5's would handle 1200 rms a piece, I think they are rated at 600rms, I was just saying cause I have a ZX.1500 on a pair of CVX's, putting about 900 rms on each, and after a little while of some full demo beating they tend to get a little stinky.

oh my bad i thought they were L7s not L5s...then nevermind on the zx2500. :01nocomment8so:

edit: on that aq1200, it is rated at 1200w@1 ohm. the L5 are d2 so he can either go .5ohm or 2ohm and not the 1ohm to get that 1200w...

Edited by enemyofsilence

Team Bass-Hz

ok so if i went with them two how would i split my rca's to run both amps? i know it mite be a dumb question but im kinda new to all this..

I believe they have a pass through, so you just connect your RCA's to the imput of the first amp, then run a short set of RCA's from the output of the first amp to the imput of the second amp.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ