Sundown Audio

wat would be a good amp?

Strapping? Basically it connects two like amps so they get all their commands from one amp. Some amps like the AQ's have provisions where you can do this. You have one 'Master' amp you set your gains and all on, and a 'slave' that works off the same commands. I'm sure someone else can explain this a little better than I can.

Too many projects, too little time...

Strapping? Basically it connects two like amps so they get all their commands from one amp. Some amps like the AQ's have provisions where you can do this. You have one 'Master' amp you set your gains and all on, and a 'slave' that works off the same commands. I'm sure someone else can explain this a little better than I can.

so basically you tune one (master) an the other one (slave) knows wat to do since they are connected? :unsure:

ok thanks maybe some one else will chim in here an give there knowledge.. i have a few days before i wana order a amp..

AQ 1200D, AQ2200D and AQ3500D strap at 2 ohms. If you have 4-D2 subs wire then series/par to a one ohm load and pick an amp with the right power range at one ohm. With box impedance rise the AQ3500D would be the best choice of the AQ amps.