maryland db drag/bassrace

i think they use multiple lots. i think they do theres burger kings and another one. it would be cool to do it at the pepboys and cactus willies lot down the road.

not going to happen at Pep Boys/Cactus Willies,i kinda got us kicked out of there for shaking stuff off Willies shelves

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

when did you do that one. at the last 2x or just when you were there one day.

it was last season,they always had the shows right across the street from the shop in the corner next to the dealership.

i think it was this show

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

I had a good time at the show today. First show I have been to. Even though the turnout was low because of the threatening weather it was still fun.

I didnt register and run in the Bass Race but did get a chance to enter in the Showtime SPL event at the end. I had the smallest setup at the event. A 10"Type-R and a Mrd-M605 running 600 watts. Felt like a baby playing with the big boys. I did manage to put up a 130.8 average and took 3rd in my class. Average score between the meter on the drivers window and the meter on the passenger kick. Not bad for one small sub.

Randy's setup is insane. My boy said he had a great time and loved the Asstro Van. :D I think Randy put up a 150.8 avarage and took first in Showtime.

I cant wait to get my new setup built and installed. I know I can hit the mid 140's with the right setup no problem. Will look forward to some competitions next year for sure.

I had a good time at the show today. First show I have been to. Even though the turnout was low because of the threatening weather it was still fun.

I didnt register and run in the Bass Race but did get a chance to enter in the Showtime SPL event at the end. I had the smallest setup at the event. A 10"Type-R and a Mrd-M605 running 600 watts. Felt like a baby playing with the big boys. I did manage to put up a 130.8 average and took 3rd in my class. Average score between the meter on the drivers window and the meter on the passenger kick. Not bad for one small sub.

Randy's setup is insane. My boy said he had a great time and loved the Asstro Van. :D I think Randy put up a 150.8 avarage and took first in Showtime.

I cant wait to get my new setup built and installed. I know I can hit the mid 140's with the right setup no problem. Will look forward to some competitions next year for sure.

what car was your. ans the car that inpressed me the most was the nissan xterra. he put down a 160.1 and did it with out a sweet.

what car was your. ans the car that inpressed me the most was the nissan xterra. he put down a 160.1 and did it with out a sweet.

I got there after he did his run. I heard it was impressive. I was listening to his Xterra while he was playing some Pink Floyd at a pretty good volume. Sounded amazing.

I was in the green Silverado Extra cab. I think I was the last one to do the Showtime. I didnt compete in the event. Mainly went to see what it was all about. I will be competing next year for sure. Wont have my truck done and bumpin for a few months unless some money falls out of the sky into my lap :rolleyes:

Edited by fshanda

i was able to make it out but I didnt compete. The truck has been out of the lanes all year and will be back next season woot!

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

port looks to small...whats the tuning?

17.75 x 7 shooting for 38-39hz. Im going to measure it again and check the final volume before I glue and screw the face on. I used 15 sq in per cubic foot.

Edited by fshanda