so heres my story i dropped out of highschool when i was 18 cause i was still considered a freshman this had to do with the fact that my parents we going through some shit so i was moving alot and it didnt help that i was moving during finals (in texas if you dont pass your finals you dont get the credit for that class) thats why i was still considered a freshman. i tried to talk to my consular to help me out with getting to where i needed to be but she was a bitch she didnt want to help so i finally got fed up and drooped out. 2 yrs later ive found out its hard out there with no highschool diploma the fucking army wont even take you they want you to have a ged. so i did some research about getting my ged and while lookin found that where i live they offer a night highschool program for people under 21 and you can get your diploma in the same amount of time you can get your ged and its free. so i made the decision to go back. i had to take a basic test they call it (to see where i stand) today and man was it a trip, my brain was on a vacation for 2 years man that shit was hard talk about a crash course i didnt even study cause i wasnt expecting to take a test. i dont think any thing on that test was relevant to real world but i think i did okay anyways tomorrow is my first day they said if i do well with grades i can graduate by the end of this year. kinda of nervous its been so long. after that im planning on joing the border patrol my bro works for them and made 50k starting off. basic moral of this story is stay in school kids youll regret it later in life.

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

I'm live in Texas and it doesn't matter if you pass finals or not here. It matters that you do pass the class for each semester though, and the Final counts as 1/7th of your semester grade (I think). The thing we do need to pass is TAKS (Exit Level) test in your Junior Year.

I got one more year to go!! Kinda sucks though. All these years in school have gone by sooo fast.

Edited by tech2332

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!