i need to replace my headliner like its all stripped off my moms boyfriend wants to just take the last peices of foam off and paint it grey but fuck that i dont want my shit lookin all fucked up so i need some help since i know nothing about headliners or replacing them

i think i saw a website that sells all kinds of carpets and stuff put i cant find the one i had

any advise?

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

also my headliner is sagging quite a bit so i wanna replace the whole thing not just the cloth

the back of mine is sorta peeling from the back...i also heard to use the spray...supposedly it doesnt leave wet spots or n e thing...i was tryna put up a pic of mine but fuckin photobucket is actin the hell retarded! :censored: :censored: :censored:

I just did my buddy's and I used box carpet that we had at the shop. Just make sure you get all the old fuzz and crap off so that the spray glue has a good surface to hold to. I used a little bit of fiberglass resine and matt to stiffin up the old liner as well.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!