iLIMONAtor by Tyan *SloveNIA*>Europe

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Love the high voltage!

Got carbon fiber dust cap???

some more ..... and now all the stuff is in the boxes and ready to move to another place where i can continue my build .... :clapping:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Lookin good bro. How much RMS does the sub amp put out? Because thats some damn good voltage.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

• 4 weeks later...

...some progress .....as the car is @ the friends garage and i go there to work only @ weekend (Sunday) ....so thats why this is goin so slow ....

new face on the console for the HU ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

a new layer in the pods ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

doors ...pods and covers ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:clapping:

speaker covers ...broke them :censored: so i had to fix them

Posted Image

Posted Image

new face for the HU ...some fine touches to be done

Posted Image

Posted Image

somewhere to fit the box ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

yes ...some super mess in the car

i had to abandon the idea of the middrange and the TW ...

Posted Image

:give_rose:

a vid from a month ago when i had all hooked up ....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Archived