iLIMONAtor by Tyan *SloveNIA*>Europe

How many sheeps did you kill during this build? lol ;) Looks really good but if you had used smething else to cover it up with it would look so much better! :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

How many sheeps did you kill during this build? lol ;) Looks really good but if you had used smething else to cover it up with it would look so much better! :)

looked like 5 and half :spiteful:

i love that shaggy cover you used :D its so....fluffy :D

my english isnt that good, so if i misstype a word, or dont bend it rigth, dont scream, just notify me ;) then i learn :)

just ..... :01nocomment8so:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

despite the cold some people came to our "mini meet" ....

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

and somethin from my side .... :hairtrick:

• 3 weeks later...

if u r bored ...make a video

and some from my buddys car ...

Archived