Help me out with my electrical..

If I remember correctly... The Audiopipe AP3000.1D is two 1500.1s strapped in one case. So it will do 3000W @ 2 ohms.

And its CEA rated, and its been proven to do at least rated.

Did not know that, thanks for the info. That convinces me even more to get one.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Did not know that, thanks for the info. That convinces me even more to get one.

I've searched around a bit on the Audiopipe AP3000, I think somebody on Termpro tested it... not 100% sure.

It seemed like a solid amp at a good price so.. I bought one.. barely used. The Canadian AP dealer wanted alot of money for the 1500, let alone the 3000.

Nice Ranger. I have a 94 Sonoma I'm trying to bag.

It may cheaper for me to run 2 200a alternators. Would this suffice? I'm sorta afraid to price out a 350a alternator, lol.

Problem is with the batteries, I'm in Canada..

TechSys, you said to fuse the run from front to back, but what about the run from the batteries to the amp?

300a fuse for the #1 ?

Whats your postal code, I sure even though shipping will be more, it will still be cheaper than the thousand bucks you would be paying at the shop, I understand about support the dealers but damn near double factory price is pushing it alot.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Whats your postal code, I sure even though shipping will be more, it will still be cheaper than the thousand bucks you would be paying at the shop, I understand about support the dealers but damn near double factory price is pushing it alot.

Lmao, I don't really want to give out my postal code..

Got a link though?

Lmao, I don't really want to give out my postal code..

Got a link though?

I could understand why, just go to the link of the HC3800, I posted above, under where it says USA shipping estimator, there is a link for "outside the US" click on that, then put in your postal code and it will give you an estimate, I put in a few random places in Toronto and all where about 105 shipping which ends up being like 450 less then you would pay at a shop.

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

If I remember correctly... The Audiopipe AP3000.1D is two 1500.1s strapped in one case. So it will do 3000W @ 2 ohms.

And its CEA rated, and its been proven to do at least rated.

i believe thats rated at 14.4 volts

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?