Second Skin Audio

never heard of this before? smart

so me and my friend kainoa sn(pighunta808) decided to put my sub and his sub in his tacoma at the same time to see how loud it got and it did. each sub had its own box he is running a pioneer tsw and i got a orion xtrpro. well enough of that but hears the question

usually you tune a box to around 35 or so. would it be smart to run two boxes one tuned high and one tuned low like 43hz and 33hz. and play both of them so you have a good range of sound??

might be stupid still a newbie

two hard to build.

bandpass boxes to me are loud but seem complex i had two 10's in it and it slamed.

hows the idea

a 6th order bandpass is gunna have 2 peaks.. gunna be better goin that route than running 2 diff ported boxes tuned at diff frequencies which is kinda dumb imo...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

No

If you made one box for one sub, Tuned to EXACTLY what that sub needs. It would give you exactly the range the manufacturer intended it to be.

Meaning it would SOUND PERFECT.....

TUning High in one box, And LOW in another would just make a MUFFLED sound where the two boxes "collide" with tuning.... In otherwords CANCELLATION

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png