Sonic Electronix

You running your stock alt? If you are your alt may not be keeping up with charging both batteries especially with the draw of the system on the rear one.

yea its a 110 amp alt, but so many people run 2 batts with no issue. it worked fine and now the amp is just off the back batt. when i take it all out and let's say the ground is fine should i move the ground cuz im unsure what is the best way to go about my issue. I need a game plan if the ground is still looking good. for the back batt not to see any power does not seam right no blown fuses and all new wire and electronics

Ok i have a update.I took every thing out but left my amp wired up. i tryed 2 grounds but it did not help. so i kept checking every thing then i took the power off the amp put it back on and i must add i did not screw the grounds(amp and back batt) all the way down at first then i wired the amp up put the terminals back on my front batt and rear batt and it read over 13.5. Any one know what happen pretty much i changed the ground and all iis good for now.

well this thread must go on lol.For the wrong reasons ok i got it all fixed and i had a friend come over i put my gain at 28 out of 40 and it cut out and i must of blew my front fuse. crazy thing is i have a 150 amp fuse befor my back batt. im thinjking it blew after i took the back battery out.So like i said the back battery is out , i went to put it back in today and all is good. i have my gain half way my sub is seeing a tad under 700 rms.I have not gone past 24 im nervouse to.If i do and the sub stops and the back battery stops charging it's my alt right?