How do i change the 3 serpentine belts on my car?

well i just got back from murrays (oreilly's auto parts) and the guy there found 3 serpentine belts on my car.

one for the AC compressor to the water pump, one from the water pump to the alternator, and one for the power steering.

can someone manage to find a diagram on how to replace them? its a 1994 Corolla Base Model 1.6L 4A-FE

well its not a serpenitne belt... a serpentine belt is one belt all accessories... you will have to look at it... each thing will have to be loosened to remove the belt... its gonna be a pain in the ass but its the only way.... have fun with it

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

can someone manage to find a diagram on how to replace them? its a 1994 Corolla Base Model 1.6L 4A-FE

Your best bet is to invest in a repair manual for your vehicle, should have all the diagrams you need.

Good news is, regular V-belts don't follow as intricate paths as serpintine belts so you should be able to figure it out on your own.

i don't know if this helps but on my ford explorer 2000 it has 1 belt for all the accessories. you loosen it by loosening the tensioner using a 3/8 socket

i don't know if this helps but on my ford explorer 2000 it has 1 belt for all the accessories. you loosen it by loosening the tensioner using a 3/8 socket

thats the serpentine belt ;)

he has old school V belts...

simple way to do them... grab beer and maybe a buddy to drink beer with... use brain(common sence and logic) and look at the set up... should take you no more than a hour to replace all belts...

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(