Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was just wondering if anyone else ever uses the "show detailed by" feature at the bottom of the forums. Whenever I check it there are always as many guests as there are members. I have also noticed that the guests are always browsing the videos. I guess I was just kind of thinking out loud making this thread but I really think the videos are a lot of the reason why new members join. When I discovered the forums, I was watchin vids of steve blowin away poor little children on youtube before I knew who he was and stumbled across the site. I guess post up if you think the videos section draws in a lot of people too.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Same here. The Tk15 on car domain on the blog brought me to this site.(Which Steve need to Install) but the videos are the main attention to me.

Posted
Same here. The Tk15 on car domain on the blog brought me to this site.(Which Steve need to Install) but the videos are the main attention to me.

Main attention=main attraction? I'm still trying to learn nismospeak.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Guest Nismofreak
Posted
Main attention=main attraction? I'm still trying to learn nismospeak.

HAHA watch and learn. I suck at typing but improving. lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 390 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...