IRAGGI ALTERNATORS build for Ohio customer (4 yrs ago)

Click Here For Comments In Build Section

I have thousands of pictures of installs we have done over the years and figured why not post some....

This one is a 2002 or so Tahoe from a group of guys from Ohio. They drove here and flew back. Picked up truck a few weeks later..

4-300 amp alts. Not the first time for anyone to see this. . LMAO! it was one of the first installs tho.

Posted Image

6-Juggernaut 15's tuned at 30hz. Somewhere around 25-30 cubes.. dont remember exactly. I design as I go. :)

Posted Image

Front door build. Just something simple to get them in there. They didnt care what it looked like but I couldnt just throw them in there. It was bad enough they didnt want any grills.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rear door build.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Amplifiers first time around. 4-American Bass 400.1's We changed to more power a couple days later.... Must be nice to have that kind of money laying around. LOL Oh ya.... they supplied the batteries..

Posted Image

Amplifiers second time around. 6-American Bass VFL-150's. I really liked these amps. Made crazy power..

Posted Image

This truck was absolutely the loudest mids/highs setup I have ever heard......and Ive heard some $hit before!!

The bass was unbearable at around 35-40 hz. 70 hz was also the "brown note" to make u want to get the hell out of there or $hit your pants. I love the 35 hz notes....but at 70 hz.... I gotta go.

Archived