rmzsuzuki89 Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 I have 4 DP21"s and 2 SAZ-3000d's that I'm stuffing in my 03 Expedition. I'm looking for ways to get enough port area with the subs...The box will be at the B-pillars sealed from the back. It will be about 40 cubes tuned to between 30 and 32 hz. So I'm wandering if I could port through the diamond itself without any problems. Or would this be bad?...Any other ways to get sufficient port area would be appreciated also. All help with this will be greatly appreciated. My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
rmzsuzuki89 Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Posted September 7, 2009 Here are some pics of the area I have to work with. My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
EricR Posted September 7, 2009 Report Posted September 7, 2009 i think it would cause some cancellation...not sure till you try it though lol. you could always do a 4th order, or do the diamond ported on each side i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
rmzsuzuki89 Posted September 7, 2009 Author Report Posted September 7, 2009 i think it would cause some cancellation...not sure till you try it though lol.you could always do a 4th order, or do the diamond ported on each side My origional diamond design had the ports on each side. But the mounting depth caused problems. My Feedback Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/103868-official-rmzsuzuki89-feedback-thread/page__pid__1441542#entry1441542
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.