Jump to content

IRAGGI ALTERNATORS 1972 Monte Carlo Show Car


Recommended Posts

Posted

Click here for comments in build section

1972 Monte Carlo.

This car was done back in 1999... I think. Whenever those PPI amps first came out.....he got the first 2. LOL

Its so long ago I had to scan the pictures that took 2 weeks to get developed. LMAO! A digital camera was about 2 months salary back then.. I dont even think there was Ebay... OMG..

Ya, thats a Walnut Rear Deck!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rusted Floor

Posted Image

Rubberized coated Floor

Posted Image

3 layers of Peterbilt sound deadener.. I worked there once.. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3135 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...