IRAGGI ALTERNATORS mid 90's lowrider on tha juice

lovin all the old school rides you have been showin takin me back to my highschool days as a teenager do you have any projects earlyer than that like to see sum maybe late 80's erly 90's when tweed was hot and multiple wooffers built in the bed of the truck under a camper shell was the craze I had a hich school friend had a mazda mini truck candy apple red a the camper shell was molded to the truck and the back wall of the cab was cut out you could almost walk through had a box in tweed of course built like a v 16 pyle 10's it was crazy loud this was 1990 I was a junior in high school loved goin to the cruz in that truck

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

There are several.. Ill bring em back up...

Link to old installs.. Let me know what you think.

lovin all the old school rides you have been showin takin me back to my highschool days as a teenager do you have any projects earlyer than that like to see sum maybe late 80's erly 90's when tweed was hot and multiple wooffers built in the bed of the truck under a camper shell was the craze I had a hich school friend had a mazda mini truck candy apple red a the camper shell was molded to the truck and the back wall of the cab was cut out you could almost walk through had a box in tweed of course built like a v 16 pyle 10's it was crazy loud this was 1990 I was a junior in high school loved goin to the cruz in that truck